The services we provide in our single fee structure are divided into three categories and include:
- Convene and attend the annual general meeting and committee meetings
- Call nominations for the position of executive and ordinary members of the committee
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices
- Record and distribute minutes
- Respond to communications and correspondence
- Open, maintain and operate a bank account for the administrative and sinking fund
- Prepare a statement of accounts for each financial year
- Prepare draft budgets
- Issue levy and other contribution notices.
- Receipt and bank levies
- Process and pay accounts
- Issue monthly cheque summaries
- Monitor credit control
- Recovery of outstanding levies
- Attend to the decisions of the body corporate and its committee
- Make available the records for inspection
- Establish and maintain the roll and registers
- Maintain and keep records
- Pay insurance premiums and lodge claims.
- Attend to arrangements for the maintenance, repair or replacement of the common property or body corporate assets.